We Need YOU!
Join the Notre Dame Alumni Club for volunteer nights at PROJECT C.U.R.E. and be part of the organization’s mission of Delivering Health and Hope to the World.
Date: Every 4th Monday of the month
Location: 10377 E. Geddes Ave. Centennial, CO 80112
PROJECT C.U.R.E., a nonprofit humanitarian relief organization headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, is the world’s largest provider of donated medical supplies and equipment to developing nations around the world. We rely on our dedicated community of volunteers to organize, identify, sort, package and inventory medical supplies for delivery to the most deserving hospitals and clinics throughout the world.
To register for Notre Dame Alumni Club volunteer nights or for more information, please contact:
Nancy Kopp (email@example.com | 720 352-9733) or Bob Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org | 303 981-5446).
Directions from I-25:
- Exit Dry Creek going east
- Follow Dry Creek as it bends north and becomes Havana
- Take a left (no light or stop sign, just a turn lane) onto Geddes Ave There is a Bellco Credit Union on the corner of Geddes and Dry Creek
- Project C.U.R.E. is the second building on the right (north side)
- The warehouse is grey with blue awnings and red awning supports,
and there is a large Project C.U.R.E. sign on the front of the building
- When you arrive please go to the left (west) side of the building and enter through the metal door with the Project C.U.R.E. plaque. Take an immediate left to enter the warehouse. Your Sort Team Leader will meet you in the warehouse.
Here is how you can prepare before your volunteer session:
- If each of the participants have already volunteered at Project C.U.R.E. they should have received an email confirmation that contains their Project C.U.R.E. volunteer ID number. Please have them bring this with them to the session as they will need it to check in.
- If this is your first time volunteering at Project C.U.R.E., please have each participant complete and submit our online volunteer application located at: http://volunteers.projectcure.org/volunteer.mvc.
Each volunteer should print and bring their email confirmation with them to the session.
- The warehouse can be cold, so please bring layers
- Please wear closed-toe shoes.
- Minimum age is 16 years.
- Project C.U.R.E. relies heavily on volunteers, so please keep in mind that sometimes groups may be canceled if a Sort Team Leader is unavailable or if unforeseen events, such as bad weather, arise. This seldom happens, however if it does, your group coordinator will be notified.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your volunteer session!