When you think back to your time at Notre Dame, what are the first memories that come to mind? Among your first thoughts, you may think of the many Domers who impacted your life. E-Huddle is a platform to connect with people who share similar past experiences where we all are today and who we will become tomorrow.
Help bring a bit of this spirit of Notre Dame to Denver. There are a number of ways that building this connection can serve you and others.
- Mentoring - Sharing experiences and professional growth are benefits to serving as a mentor or mentee (or both). You have something to offer. Share it!
- Events - Join fellow Domers at our quarterly networking events on specific topics or more casual monthly breakfasts to make those ND community connections.
- Job Board - Whether you are seeking employment or looking for the right person to fill a position, this site can connect you to the right person.
- Business Directory - The directory is one stop shopping for the local business with an ND connection. Expand your client base or support alumni affiliated businesses.
- Contact Us - Are you interested in becoming more involved in E-Huddle? Contact us!
Top 10 (or 14) Ways You Can Get Involved -Without Much Time
Are you or someone you know an "expert" in a particular field or industry that your fellow Domers would benefit from learning about?
- Do you have access to discounted prices on food/snacks, drinks/beer, wine cups, plates, napkins, or supplies?
- Do you or your company have a great space and facilities in which to host an event?
- Do you have access to discounted paper, pens, markers, white boards, name tags, etc.?
- Feeling strong? You could you help with set-up and tear down of an event.
- Do you have an e-mail address and basic Excel skills to handle RSVPs for an event?
- Are you looking to expand your accounting skills? How about keeping track of expenses and revenues for an event?
- Want to meet everyone that comes through the door? Consider volunteering for "check-in" at an event.
- Want to do some shopping? We need volunteers to purchase (with reimbursement) food, drink, supplies, etc., and deliver them to the event.
- Could you fulfill your artistic niche by taking photos or running a video camera at an event?
- Like to be in the know first? Write promo and post-event content for events in the weekly Blast e-mail, website, and the Blarney newsletter.
- Do you have a way with words? Practice your public relations skills by creating event programs, signage, and other materials.
- Want to keep up with the pulse of jobs and businesses amongst Denver Domers? Volunteer to approve Jobs Offered, Jobs Sought, and Business Directory postings on-line on the upcoming E-Huddle website.
- Give your time and talent to Huddle Networking in other ways. Add your ideas and organization to the new teams
Share the Spirit of Notre Dame by networking via:
- Notre Dame Club of Denver
- Notre Dame Alumni Association and Career Center
- Denver Job Search Groups at Churches
Notre Dame Alumni Association and Career Center
||LinkedIn group "Notre Dame Alumni Network"Join this group, post discussions
||Irish Online Go to: Directory Search, Update My Profile, Career and Networking Resources
||Career Center, University of Notre Dame Go to:For Alumni, For Employers
||University of Notre Dame Alumni Association Go to: Irish Online, Alumni Communities