As the name HUDDLE Networking implies, we are a team effort of the ND Club of Denver working together for the Notre Dame Family -- asking those in our Notre Dame Family to share the spirit of Notre Dame by networking to meet life's goals -- professionally and more.
When you think back to your time at Notre Dame, what are the first memories that come to mind? Among your first thoughts, you may think of the many Domers who impacted your life. E-Huddle is a platform to connect with people who share similar past experiences where we all are today and who we will become tomorrow.
Help bring a bit of this spirit of Notre Dame to Denver. There are a number of ways that building this connection can serve you and others.
Upcoming HUDDLE Networking Events
2017 HUDDLE Networking Events - Get In The Huddle! - January 26, 2017 to November 16, 2017
LoDo Networking Happy Hour @ Scruffy Murphy's - August 30, 2017
Join us for Happy Hour at Scruffy Murphy's in LoDo. Stop by to network and socialize with fellow Domers. All are welcome for Happy Hour. Don't forget your business card! Please let us know if you're coming!
HUDDLE Networking Breakfast - September 28, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017 - Breakfast - Delectable Egg DTC 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. | 5312 DTC Blvd, Greenwood Village
HUDDLE Networking Happy Hour (DTC) - October 25, 2017
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - Happy Hour - Darcy's Pub & Bistro (DTC Neighborhood) 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. | 4955 S Ulster St., Denver
HUDDLE Networking Breakfast (LoDo) - November 16, 2017
Thursday, November 16, 2017 - Breakfast - Delectable Egg LoDo 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. | 1642 Market St., Denver
14 Ways You Can Get Involved - Without Much Time
Are you or someone you know an "expert" in a particular field or
industry that your fellow Domers would benefit from learning about?
- Do you have access to discounted prices on food/snacks, drinks/beer, wine cups, plates, napkins, or supplies?
- Do you or your company have a great space and facilities in which to host an event?
- Do you have access to discounted paper, pens, markers, white boards, name tags, etc.?
- Feeling strong? You could you help with set-up and tear down of an event.
- Do you have an e-mail address and basic Excel skills to handle RSVPs for an event?
- Are you looking to expand your accounting skills? How about keeping track of expenses and revenues for an event?
- Want to meet everyone that comes through the door? Consider volunteering for "check-in" at an event.
- Want to do some shopping? We need volunteers to purchase (with
reimbursement) food, drink, supplies, etc., and deliver them to the
- Could you fulfill your artistic niche by taking photos or running a video camera at an event?
- Like to be in the know first? Write promo and post-event content
for events in the weekly Blast e-mail, website, and the Blarney
- Do you have a way with words? Practice your public relations skills by creating event programs, signage, and other materials.
- Want to keep up with the pulse of jobs and businesses amongst
Denver Domers? Volunteer to approve Jobs Offered, Jobs Sought, and
Business Directory postings on-line on the upcoming E-Huddle website.
- Give your time and talent to Huddle Networking in other ways. Add your ideas and organization to the new teams