As the name HUDDLE Networking implies, we are a team effort of the ND Club of Denver working together for the Notre Dame Family -- asking those in our Notre Dame Family to share the spirit of Notre Dame by networking to meet life's goals -- professionally and more.
When you think back to your time at Notre Dame, what are the first memories that come to mind? Among your first thoughts, you may think of the many Domers who impacted your life. E-Huddle is a platform to connect with people who share similar past experiences where we all are today and who we will become tomorrow.
Help bring a bit of this spirit of Notre Dame to Denver. There are a number of ways that building this connection can serve you and others.
Upcoming HUDDLE Networking Events
Huddle Networking's Christmas Party Happy Hour - December 8, 2015
Save the date for Huddle Networking's Christmas Party Happy Hour on Tuesday, December 8th | Hanson's in Wash Park Neighborhood | 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm | street parking and just a few blocks from the light rail. Want to get involved or learn more? Please email Bill Clifford firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Corbley email@example.com or Lynsey Strand lynseystraND@hotmail.com Go IRISH! Get in the Huddle!
NDCD Senior Alum Monthly Luncheon - December 9, 2015
Join the Notre Dame Senior Alums ("NDSA") at their monthly luncheons. Luncheons occur on the 2nd Wednesday of each month (unless otherwise announced and documented at the dedicated Sr. Alum luncheon website). The luncheons are open to everyone - you need not be a Notre Dame Senior Alum to participate!
Young Alum Christmas Party Happy Hour - December 9, 2015
Join the Young Alums (and Young-At-Heart Alums) at their annual Christmas Happy Hour. Find out more by clicking here!
Notre Dame Men's Hockey vs. DU Pioneers Jan 2016 at DU - January 1, 2016 to January 2, 2016
New Year New Job - Navigate the Colorado Job Market - January 7, 2016
Huddle Networking Presents Its 5th Annual:
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB: NAVIGATE THE COLORADO JOB MARKET
Thursday, January 7th, 2016
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Featuring Speaker Robin Kane , MBA Director, Daniels College of Business, University of Denver, HR Business Consultant for HRq
Pricing: NDCD Members $8 on-line / $10 at door | Non NDCD Members $12 on-line / $15 at door | Current Students - Free!
Location: Good Shepherd Catholic School Auditorium | 620 Elizabeth Street, Denver | Free Street Parking
Huddle Networking Asks You to Join Our Team in One of These Roles - Please Contact Us * to Join:
A) Business Partner | Represent your company with potential jobs and summer internships;
B) Career Coach | Discuss your profession for this event only, new hire to retired;
C) Event Set-Up & Clean-Up Crew | Serve the ND Family;
D) Huddle Networking Team Player | Recruit Business Partners and Career Coaches
* Huddle Networking Team RSVP: Lynsey Strand ND'88 at lynseystraND@hotmail.com
Upcoming HUDDLE Breakfasts and Happy Hours
- DU - Sept 25
2466 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver
South of I-25, between Iliff & Yale Avenues
- Lakewood - Dec 18
14625 W. Colfax Ave, Lakewood
- LoDo - Aug 7
The Celtic Tavern
1801 Blake Street, Denver
- DTC - October 2
Darcy’s Bistro & Pub
4955 South Ulster Street, Denver
- LoDo - Dec 4
(ND Club of Denver Christmas Party)
The Celtic Tavern
1801 Blake Street, Denver
Top 10 (or 14) Ways You Can Get Involved -
Without Much Time
Are you or someone you know an "expert" in a particular field or
industry that your fellow Domers would benefit from learning about?
- Do you have access to discounted prices on food/snacks, drinks/beer, wine cups, plates, napkins, or supplies?
- Do you or your company have a great space and facilities in which to host an event?
- Do you have access to discounted paper, pens, markers, white boards, name tags, etc.?
- Feeling strong? You could you help with set-up and tear down of an event.
- Do you have an e-mail address and basic Excel skills to handle RSVPs for an event?
- Are you looking to expand your accounting skills? How about keeping track of expenses and revenues for an event?
- Want to meet everyone that comes through the door? Consider volunteering for "check-in" at an event.
- Want to do some shopping? We need volunteers to purchase (with
reimbursement) food, drink, supplies, etc., and deliver them to the
- Could you fulfill your artistic niche by taking photos or running a video camera at an event?
- Like to be in the know first? Write promo and post-event content
for events in the weekly Blast e-mail, website, and the Blarney
- Do you have a way with words? Practice your public relations skills by creating event programs, signage, and other materials.
- Want to keep up with the pulse of jobs and businesses amongst
Denver Domers? Volunteer to approve Jobs Offered, Jobs Sought, and
Business Directory postings on-line on the upcoming E-Huddle website.
- Give your time and talent to Huddle Networking in other ways. Add your ideas and organization to the new teams
To whom much is given, much is expected
- Luke 12:48